• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#41 Alarice

Alarice

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:video games (KOEI <3), abjds, dreaming, friends, music, sewing, writing, fantasy, bishounens~
  • Who I fangirl over:Valdo, Ling Tong, Date Masamune

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

Im so gonna get this game ^-^
It looks really fun! I need more games for my DS~

#42 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:06 AM

The game looks interesting even though its targeted towards a younger audience. I'm just glad they are releasing an otome like game in English~
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#43 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kageyama Satofumi

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:31 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. At first, I wasn't sure if I really wanted Princess Debut because I wasn't so sure if the 'dating' element was very strong, but it seems we get endings/CGs, so I'll probably be buying it. :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Please click the eggs to help them hatch!

#44 Marionette

Marionette

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Long hair or with Glasses ...example Oomi-san <3

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:20 PM

I will buy it well pre-order it lol !

#45 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:04 AM

The box art is pretty cute, and kinda reminds me of the Ribon Mascot manga style, but the game itself doesn't seem that interesting. The 3D graphics are not aesthetic, and the dancing-with-a-prince premise isn't very attractive to me. >_>

It's a bit too literal... I wouldn't mind dancing with a figurative prince (like Hazuki Kei~)
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#46 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:28 AM

I'm playing the game now(though my DS hinge fell off and I'm waiting for a new DS from Nintendo), and the game is pretty fun. The plot is pretty standard, but the dancing part is the best. I really like the fast-paced songs. The actual dancing by the characters 3D is also very fluid.

I would only play the game for the dancing, and not the story as it seems a bit childish.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#47 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hisui, Abe no Yasutsugu

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:26 AM

Is this game considered an otome game? But since its in english, i'll probabaly get it too! :grin:
~ Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#48 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 18 August 2008 - 08:26 AM

wow a dating sim in english but in ds...oh well i'll hope for this release in english i want to see my characters dancing with any matchmaking pairs lmao
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#49 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Bastian, Clavis

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:35 PM

so has anyone got this yet?

#50 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:12 PM

I don't think it is out. At least I haven't heard of it being available anywhere.
~ Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#51 christania

christania

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:-Otome Games of course
    -Bunches of other types of video games except sports games (maybe the odd golf game if it's cute characters but that's about it on sports) mostly I play rpg's
    -Reading: mostly fantasy and science fiction
    -Karaoke (I love to sing! hahahaha)
    -Listening to all sorts of music
    -Watching all sorts of movies (sci-fi is my fav)
  • Who I fangirl over:*sigh* it's no good... I can't decide! lol

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

Yeah this was just released so I picked it up today. I am just starting it now. So far it looks really cute, but all I did was the practice dance. I'll update with more info on impressions of the game later. :)

#52 Megumeru

Megumeru

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many, can't keep track!!

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:56 AM

Wow, it's released today? I'm going to have to look for it this weekend!

#53 christania

christania

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:-Otome Games of course
    -Bunches of other types of video games except sports games (maybe the odd golf game if it's cute characters but that's about it on sports) mostly I play rpg's
    -Reading: mostly fantasy and science fiction
    -Karaoke (I love to sing! hahahaha)
    -Listening to all sorts of music
    -Watching all sorts of movies (sci-fi is my fav)
  • Who I fangirl over:*sigh* it's no good... I can't decide! lol

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

Alright, I played through Princess Debut on one of the princes getting both of his endings. I just went with the flow of anything on this play through not really trying to get any specific guy and ended up with Vince (the most childish one). lol

Well, here are my impressions of the game:

Spoiler

#54 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too hard to answer~!

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:44 PM

I bought it as an "yeah, skews a bit young, but show some dollar support for US otome games" kind of purchase, and found it to be a relatively light but certainly fun kind of game. (And at 30 bucks, who can argue...) It's definitely over the top in cute girlishness, but I actually found it to be more endearing than grating. The rhythym game premise is simple but fun, so I encourage anybody interested to try it out~

(Although, like Christania, I ended up with Vince too....my one complaint is that you really have to fight the game uphill to partner up with someone else- and once you choose a partner, it's apparently permanenent...keep that in mind if you're aiming elsewhere~!)

#55 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

its actually a pretty cute game, I kind of like it! It is more otome than I thought! I hope they continue coming out with them... I am still currently playing. I love the dance songs, they are great!

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#56 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:05 AM

I agree it's a cute game indeed. Like everyone else I ended up with Vince first. I guess he's easy to get?

(Although, like Christania, I ended up with Vince too....my one complaint is that you really have to fight the game uphill to partner up with someone else- and once you choose a partner, it's apparently permanenent...keep that in mind if you're aiming elsewhere~!)

Actually you can change partners. Klaus asked me to be his partner while I was still with Luciano. After breaking the news to Luciano Klaus became my partner. Partners aren't always permanent. I think it depends on who asks you and who your current partner is.

#57 RuthLovesKurama

RuthLovesKurama

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:Kurama. Anime, Manga, Bishounens, video games, writing, Drawing, Art, Sleeping, eating..
  • Who I fangirl over:Kurama, Yunoki, Eisen, ok basically all bishies.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:17 AM

Aw, Gamestop hasn't even got it in yet, not where I live anyway. I just saw the display box a few days ago there, not the game. I'm planning on getting it. From what some are saying it's a fun game and good game? Maybe they will release more. I hope so. :)

#58 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:02 AM

The game is fun but the dancing can be a bit overwhelming and gets kind of boring after a while cause there is a lot lot of dancing. I try to finish the game very quickly and there didn't work out very well...

All that dancing....I think I won't be doing that for a while.

Plus there is no guide, so the guy I was chasing somehow deserted me and i got another random ending, no idea what I did wrong and there is way to much dancing for me to go back and retry (currently) maybe a few week later......

But I still recommend it!!!

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#59 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:13 AM

Agreed the dancing does get boring after a while and it's pretty easy as well. It's so easy to get all the guys' affection up! I got all of them to 100% by the end of the game! Though I find it more fun to answer the questions wrong, keep talking about food, or talk about how hungry you are. The guys have funny reactions when you do. :D

Which guy were you going for? I got all 14 endings so I believe I can tell you what went wrong. Were you going after Luciano or something? He's the only guy I can think of that deserts you.

#60 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:28 AM

I can't get Klaus's ending, for some reason.

As for all that dancing, I just left them all hanging until a few days before the Ball - then I can go back and just choose a guy at random. By then all of them were in love with me *wicked laugh*.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance