Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

I've been playing Web Kare for a month now. For the time, it's based on Japan's time.
There won't be any problems at all as long as you poke him at least once a day.

I translated the events here if you want the list without having to browse through the bbs there.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#42 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:25 PM

wooow the games are good
THank You ^^

Posted Image

#43 chiyoko

chiyoko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:still deciding ^^

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:38 AM

Aughhhh *dizzy*
i'm wondering if webkare is really gonna be worth it...
i did the whole registration and everything translating with the babelfish translator) (look up babelfish on google, should be the first one)
and it's a ton easier to understand (<registering) while using the page option (<translate a whole page)
but you have to stop and go to the normal japanese page since some changes in the page just take up this one frame and...(<since most people won't understand that) when they tell you to choose your webkare (<provided that you already looked at the ones you wanted) to pick the webkare (with babelfish) you have to get out of the program and into the normal jap. site.
and so i did that, and i highlighted and copied and pasted every little thing during registering (and going back to the page translation when the how to page popped up)
so anyway, if you want to know, my username is zephyrspromsie, and i got tsukasa <3
but i ended up translating the whole first cut scene by clicking (<and freaking out that i would get out of my cutscene) i did the painstaking job of copy and paste, translate, try to read, go back to page, click to go to next bit of dialogue, click on the button that makes a mini window pop up with highlightable japanese and copy and paste (REPEAT)
it works- kinda-
'cept it took me awhile to figure out that "twill river" was actually tsukasa with his name translated, and that some of the "yes" (<when translated) turned out to "it is" so in the middle of a sentence, it would look like Twill river [(INSERT REALLY WEIRD ENGLISH), it is, [(so forth so on)]
but i got the main idea, (<well, more details to the main idea given by the awesome person who summarized each cutscene, but that's still no fun...so yes, i'm gonna keep on doing the painstaking Copy and paste until i get fed up with it)
who knows...maybe i'll do a little english friendly translation kinda thing...
maybe.
if i can survive all this....

#44 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

Haha I have completely neglected my web-kare. Just clicking and clicking and clicking wasn't much fun for long... but I guess it makes sense since it's a social community site above all else.
I really like that art though. And I have managed to get a couple of event scenes so far.

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#45 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

Oh gosh it's been... two months since I last logged on to Web Kare. Mine probably HATES ME WITH A BURNING PASSION now.

Posted Image

#46 Nami

Nami

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Blood n' Gray <3

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:52 AM

Lol, this looks like fun!

But I don't think it would be really fun without any friends. Anyone still playing it that I may go search for? That way I can be social on it too. >_<

#47 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:35 AM

It is fun for a while, but clicking your kare every day begins to get tiresome. Ahaha. There is an international BBS, so it would be pretty easy to make friends on there especially if you're new.

Posted Image

#48 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:46 AM

Hey do you guys know the link of Prince of Tennis Online Dating Game?

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#49 Arisu

Arisu

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi :D

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:43 AM

Uwa, I love Zeiva's Other Age game. 8DI can never get that one item that was in the library though. >.> No matter how I click, it just won't show... *angst* Need it to break that dude out of jail too.. OTL

I'm going to give My Cup of Tea a try too. 83 It looks pretty cool. <3

Silentreaper on Deviantart (I think?) did a Light and L game where you could become 'allies' with one of them. Not sure if that constitutes as a dating game though (sort of...?). It was fun though! 8D
Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls.

Avatar by aestalitz, part of the iconfiend100 challenge, Livejournal.

#50 RedKitsune4

RedKitsune4

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:So many choices, I'll limit it to the top two are Izark (From Far Away) and Zevran (Dragon Age: Origins).

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:33 AM

I've come across some games by Pacthesis on deviantart. The two I've played her are Festival Days, Wonderland Days, and Another Days games(I sense a pattern here somewhere)their all pretty good.And I believe she has others too.

#51 Sfeno

Sfeno

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kuran Kaname, Souji Okita

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:25 PM

Maybe someone listen about Tokimemo online?
Русские не сдаются!

#52 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:58 PM

I loved Other Age, actually. It had really good art, considering it's a free online dating game. The game isn't really 'dating' though, it was just... 'interaction with the guy'? I mean when you finish the guy's route to the end, all you receive is a 'It had been fun' and the ending doesn't really hint at anything further than you left a good impression on them. I finished most of the guys' route, except one where the mini-game was a dancing one... I can never figure out how to get pass it. It's so tough, and I end up stepping on his foot and he calls for a stop. The first guy I got just by answering the questions truthfully as how I would have answered- was NEODY! I was very surprised. His playthrough was supposedly the 'hardest' but I cleared it after 1-2 tries and finally understanding the hang of it! I suppose his route is the best. If I remember correctly, there was even an extra CG of him and the heroine.

It's a pity actually. The guys were interesting. If only the 'love' elements could be added and worked on. ><

I have a web-kare account too. Two, in fact. The previous one I created a long, long time ago, and the second one that I created last year and still keep. I actually have no idea how the web-kare works, but I think the affection rises if you 'interact' with other users and their kares, and by visiting him at every interval, and by continuously clicking on him to get his responses. That's what I did. I basically went full-out and his affection increased drastically. I got him to 80% (I think) In about a week to two. Then it stops there because you have to get the Premium account for further access and that's where I give up.

It's pretty fun, actually. The guys in the game are definitely otome-game-worthy. It makes me sad to know they are only restricted to web-kare. ;____; Some of the events are pretty sweet too. I went for the megane Souma Kaoru who's almost the Student Council President. Well, most conversations with him might end up with, "You should use your time to study." but he surprisingly has a sweet tooth, and that made him all the more adorable. >///<

I remember I played an online 'dating' game before. But it's so long ago and I can't remember it. If I remember it I'd edit the post. ^^;; It was okay; the gameplay I mean. The 'love' ending was acceptable. Just that along the way there can be many glitches and even if you did all the things right, the events don't occur and you have to start all over again. I played it numerous times just to screw around in the endings.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance