#41 miku09

miku09

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

@ aznkeo: Haha, 6918 is my favorite OTP EVER!! XDDD And yeah, I've even opened my LJ account after so maaaaany years just to join those KHR communities!! XDDD My second OTP is 10051, btw. XDDD

And finally, I got to watch the filler episodes of the anime, still on ep.145 though. But OMG it was the most awaited reunion of 6918!!!! @O@ I was spazzing out all the way!! LOLOL XDDD There's this conversation that went on between 6918 Tsuna is actually there but I only see 6918!! 8D

Spoiler

OHMIGAWSH!!! It's just that... I've read a doujinshi (I think it's entitled "Cannibalism") where the same conversation occurred!!! @O@ I was just wondering if that episode was released first before that doujin?? O_O But I'm guessing it wasn't. Also, since I didn't read the daily life arc chapters in the manga, was there by any chance a chapter like this??? O_O If so, can somebody tell what chapter is it??? XDD

HAWTNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

#42 radiho

radiho

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Eisen

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

I've seen a couple of episodes of the anime and I think Reborn is the cutest thing ever! I haven't had the time to read the manga though.

#43 Choco

Choco

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:being lazy (OYUS), dancing/violin/arts, and of course, EYE CANDY/bishies.
  • Who I fangirl over:any and all bishies <3

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:18 AM

I LOVE KHR. and the fact that it has a bishie overload. <3

Recently, I've been watching the ReboCon and the seiyuu since I'm becoming more addicted to the anime. *O*
As for the manga, I started reading it after getting impatient for waiting for the next episode to come out. x3
Posted Image
Click here for my otome/daily activities blog. C:

#44 kiyomi

kiyomi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Cosplay, cosplay, cosplay. And lolita but I'm not so active nowadays...
  • Who I fangirl over:Tifa Lockhart from [Final Fantasy 7 (Advent Children)], Hibari and G [Katekyo Hitman Reborn!], Watanuku and Yuuko [xxxholic], Will [Will O' Wisp]

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

Goodness, why isn't this thread active anymore... >_<

I've been catching episodes of the anime on YouTube but cause my Internet connection's been done, I'm backlogging two episodes (hurhur, not that I'm complaining cause they have so many cliffhangers, I get really annoyed about the wait)

My favorite characters so far are Hibari and the arco version of collonello! >_< haha, so conflicting but both have such character! Oh, let's not forget G... I think he's really aloof in a sense? But that episode that he appeared in of the vongola trial really forced gokudera to prove his loyalty...

URI is the CUTEST CAT EVER! >_< Naow!

#45 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:08 AM

Goodness, why isn't this thread active anymore... >_<

I've been catching episodes of the anime on YouTube but cause my Internet connection's been done, I'm backlogging two episodes (hurhur, not that I'm complaining cause they have so many cliffhangers, I get really annoyed about the wait)

My favorite characters so far are Hibari and the arco version of collonello! >_< haha, so conflicting but both have such character! Oh, let's not forget G... I think he's really aloof in a sense? But that episode that he appeared in of the vongola trial really forced gokudera to prove his loyalty...

URI is the CUTEST CAT EVER! >_< Naow!

Yup, Uri is cute, it just he always fighting with his master ;-) . But, when he begging Gokudera to give him more flame....TOO CUTE >_<! I hope I have a cute pet too.
I love animals box. My favorites are Uri, Na-tsu, Roll and Hibird (although Hibird not an animal box). How can the "Kamikorosu" man has two cute animals with him? Hibari really make me jealous of that.

My fav characters are Hibari (Ten Years Later) and Mukuro (from both time). For Arcobaleno, my favorites are Lal Mirch and Colonello, they are funny and sad couple (because Collonello's death). It's very cute to see Lal's act in front of Collonello during Arcobaleno's trial.

#46 sumeragi_sei

sumeragi_sei

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, graphic design, bishies
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Okita Souji

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:38 AM

I LOVE KHR. and the fact that it has a bishie overload. <3

Recently, I've been watching the ReboCon and the seiyuu since I'm becoming more addicted to the anime. *O*
As for the manga, I started reading it after getting impatient for waiting for the next episode to come out. x3

I'm so in love with their seiyuus after watching Rebocon! :lol: I think Gokudera has a good-looking seiyuu although I just love the voices of Hibari's and Mukuro's seiyuus. <33

Heheh I'm also a big fan of this series because the characters are either plain hilarious or too adorable. XDD My favorites would have to be Yamamoto Takeshi, Dino Cavallone, and Hibari Kyouya. I like Yama-occhan's happy-go-lucky personality even though some might think he's just being an airhead. ;;; As for Bari-bari and Dino, I like their tutor-student interaction. Heh Dino's the only one (aside from Reborn) whom Hibari listens to. :3

As for the manga, I'm currently reading the new chapters online but I'm planning to add the series to my collection once I'm done with Ouran Host Club. XDD;;

#47 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:11 AM

Not only bishies overload, but also cute animals and good songs overload lol. My fav is Sakura Addiction, sung by Mukuro and Hibari, really good and really funny if you think about how Mukuro beat Hibari under Sakura's illusion and now they sang together a song about sakura :D.

And yes, it's funny to see Hibari listen what Dino said, maybe that because they already known each other for long (10 years) that make Dino understands Hibari very well.

#48 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:34 AM

Oh my gosh, Katekyo~ It's one of the greatest anime out there.

Initially I was skeptical about the series- it seemed weird. A tutor who teaches you to become a mafia boss? Eventually I saw past this fact that I found hard to swallow and began on the series. The first 10 to 15 episodes were more of less filler episodes where you get to see Tsuna running around one time shy and diffident, the other (being shot with the Dying Will Flame) starts getting all pumped up and ridiculously funny. There was one episode where he had a showdown with one of the karate senpai over something involving Kyoko. Reborn shoots him with the Dying Will Flame and he ripped off the senpai's hair. LOL. I cringed. Real bad. That must really, really hurt.

Afterwards it just got really really interesting. Firstly was the Vongola Boss battle between the Varia and Tsuna's 'gang', followed by the transportation through time, to 10 years later- to find himself dead.

I enjoyed how Tsuna's 'rivals' would never remain as his 'rivals' after he has defeated them. Take Mukuro for example. I was actually really shocked at first, since in the beginning of the series they had portrayed him as such a cold, brutal illusionist. Yet in the later part of the series, he was not only a 'comrade' but he has made several sacrifices for Tsuna and his friends such as infiltrating the enemy base.

Not forgetting Varia- who also ended up as allies.

After where the anime has left off, in the manga of Katekyo- we are hinted with the fact that Byakuran might be their comrade as well.

However, in the latest release of the Katekyo Manga chapter, I was actually disenchanted to learn of how everything seems to be getting draggy as well. I was actually looking forward to Tsuna finally sitting upon the throne as the Vongola Boss, and his REAL fight with the Mafia underworld. Probably some sort of disaster striking the underworld, causing many families to turn their backs against each other or something to that sort. I didn't like its latest expansion. I can just pray that it wouldn't end up as disastrous and hopeless as D.Gray-Man has turned out to be. D.Gray-Man started off spectacularly and I enjoyed every bit of the anime, but lately the manga is suffering from a terrible downward spiral that I don't think can ever be salvaged, no matter how much fame and repute used to surround it.

Looking forward to another anime adaptation of Katekyo. I am very pleased with Artland's animation. In comparison, it is one of the few anime companies that offer GOOD animation. Studio Deen (Vampire Knight) has good ART, but it overlooks some of the details. I find it disturbing whenever I watch some of the animes, 7-Ghost or what-not, and see eyebrows where should have been hair. As in the hair is covering the face but yet you can see the eyebrow! OH MY GOD? ><

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#49 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Whoa, am I the only one who ship 1827 in here? lol

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance