#41 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:52 AM

it was so sad i didn't want to finish it... i am sucker at good endings...but for me and my sister we also like the plot of the story ... but i guess you can't change something that already had happened...so it was like telling it is so hard to let go
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#42 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:03 AM

I didn't really like the manga art style for this, though it might be cute to others.

Just a little too sparkly for me.
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#43 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

I actually like the drawing style and it made it a much more unique thing to read for me ^ ^

Has anyone else notice Arina Tanemura's obsession with giving her characters some form of cancer?

#44 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:13 AM

I don't think it's just her though. Cancer's a very common plot device in various forms of media. XD
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#45 sparrow

sparrow

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Basically, I love music and I play the piano. I like to hang out with my buddies, read books, meeting people, traveling, church, art, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:kaji

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:16 AM

I enjoyed watching it, and I'm glad it worked out in the end! I loved full moon's singing voice!
~Sparrow~

#46 Guest_Mintz_*

Guest_Mintz_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:33 AM

I've only read the manga version, but I LOVED it a lot! It made me cry especially after Mitsuki knew that Eichi was already dead and didn't mind dying.. So sad T_T

#47 Tokidoki

Tokidoki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too hard to answer~!

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

I just thought it was kind of schmaltzy~ .__. The protagonist seemed like a nice person, but was also a little too sweet. The art was also really heavy on the sparkles/frills/bows and I just found it kind of blinding.
Overall, probably wasn't the series for me. ^^;;

#48 naiome

naiome

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Anything that involves Tsukimori-kun and Taniyama-kun...XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:38 AM

I had watched this anime along time ago. This anime is very sad although the ending was fine.

I really did cry when Mitsuki found out the Eichi was died. I mean Mitsuki was really looking forward to meet Eichi again only to found out that he was dead :cry: It was really heartbreaking.

Even if Eichi was dead I'm still rooting for him and Mitsuki. Putting Mitsuki and Takuto together at the end of the anime was quite forced to me. I think Takuto and Meroko should end up together. Didn't Meroko gave her all just to save Takuto? I haven't really read the manga so I don't know what I missed and never planned on reading it for I will have to go over Eichi's death again.

I like all the songs sung in the series. Especially the one that Mitsuki sung on her audition...what's the title of that song again?

#49 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:04 PM

i like arina tanemuras manga, the art and story are so nice and funny (sometimes), in the manga was mitsuki happy with takeru but in the anime she only cried in the end and went to eichis.... that was so sad, i cried so much...TT.TT

Posted Image

#50 Ichika

Ichika

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Sketching, Koloring, and reading. Sports are fun too. :D<br />But it's more fun to paint all over the house. And sleep. SLEEEEEP is win !
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Peter White, Hihara, Keiichi, Zero, Syaoran, Ciel, and Grelle.

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:27 PM

It's anime was also pretty nice. Most of the time, the anime can't compare to the manga, it just doesn't have the same feel, but FMwS anime was so awesome. Yeah, I like Changin' My Life's voice (The singer for Mitsuki) it's strong and resembles the character. Ahh, if anything, I liked the anime better.

Spoiler

#51 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

I didn't watch all the episodes of the anime, so I can't say all too much about it. Perhaps it was due to being used to seeing Fullmoon "whitehaired" but her very bright blonde in the anime looked very wrong. In general, the colors of the anime were a bit bold for me. I always saw Mitsuki with the black/blueblack hair from the manga, I couldn't fit the darkbrown highlights she got in the anime.
And since I didn't watch all the episodes (I think I gave up halfway through, only watching the Eichi episode and the final one), I don't quite get that thing with Mitsuki going into the Shinigami World (?) and getting a flower,
Spoiler

Although I read somewhere (maybe in the manga) that the episodes and ideas used in the anime were an old storyboard version for the manga that was declined. I liked both versions - where Mitsuki knew Eichi was dead and where she only finds out after getting to america.
What I liked about the anime were the songs, of course. I liked how Takuto got to sing (Squee~!) and Meroko got to sing Myself, too. I agree with a lot that, while Myco has a beautiful singing voice, and I think she did an okay job at speaking Mitsuki, her low singing voice was just too low to be used when Mitsuki sings and not Fullmoon.
The anime also had several funny scenes - although the openings never made much sense to me. The idea of Mitsuki actually going to school seemed okay, but if you think about it, the amount of time she misses school due to her fragile status must mean that her grades are insanely abysmal and she wouldn't be able to get to higher classes, anyhow.

The manga was nice, the way things were revealed. I think I only cheated once with that whole Fuzuki-Kouga-Moe relationship-hedron-thingy. Although what makes me wonder is ..
Spoiler

I also like that Meroko is said to wear black clothes instead of the red given to her in the anime. I'm not a fan of Red clothes/hair with Pink hair/clothes and black just fits with everything. But the manga seemed to have this tendency to put everyone together at the end and make 'em live happily ever after .. that whole Oshige-Wakaouji thing seemed slipped in, Nachi and Madoka, too. I think I prophetically dreamt or maybe just plain read somewhere, before the seventh volume came out in europe, that the scene with Oshige and Kijyou on the couch was de-adultered so she wouldn't shock her readers.

And something else that came to me after a while, when I read the ending of the manga ..
Spoiler

C-A

#52 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

I never watched the anime, but I did read the manga, and I love how the publisher in my country translated the song lyric at the end of the last volume (I re-read it while listening to the OST although never watched it's anime). A touching story indeed. And I also admit that I love Tanemura-sesnsei's work. The first time I read her work is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, back in Elementary school, and finished them. But when I re-read it several years later, I found out that it EXACTLY not for children, especially elementary one lol. Since it has implied sex and raep (but good story indeed, so I don't have any regret XD)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance