Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Terurin is very easy to get. Kinda surprised me when he grinned by the end of first year. I mean, compared to all that we have to get through to make Keipon grin, this is ridiculously easy x_x; But I like the characters though, so no problem at all.

Waka-chan isn't that hard either, especially if being compared with Himurocchi. Oh, and he can never hate you no matter how hard you try lol. I keep rejecting Waka-chan's invitation for class trips, and he can never go below the :| (neutral) stage. Do that to Himurocchi, and by the time you checked his status, he's most likely to be at kirai stage .. xD

Spoiler

Oh, I like GS1 and GS2 equally. And I love the kiss endings too ^^

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#42 liannesan

liannesan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I have to pick? ^_^

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:55 AM

Comparing the two, I think Tokimeki GS 1 had better characters and story, and Tokimeki GS 2 had a better system. Not to say the second game had really BAD characters and story, it just wasn't quite up to par with the first game.

But seriously, adding discount cards for shopping and the ability to "sell" old clothes in the second game was a huge perk for me. It was suddenly possible (without budgeting like a madwoman) to get a kimono for New Year's! And we all know how the boys have heart attacks when they see you in a kimono.

#43 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:14 AM

I love both of them but.. I like GS2 a bit more than GS1 ^^"
every GS2's character is so.. interesting!!
the system is good and the accidental kiss is >//<

anyway, I like the designer of character in GS1 more than GS2 ^^" (except hariya >//< so cool!!!)

#44 Chiyo

Chiyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:gaming, drawing, bishounen
  • Who I fangirl over:all bishounens!! *_*

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

ahh.. i want GS2 but don't think I can afford it. Oddly enough after GS1, every Nihon games I played are not compatible with my PS2 @_@

Oh well, from what I saw at screen shots. It seems I prefer Kei for main chara rather than Saeki.
I set my eyes on Christopher though...funny and sometimes narcissist guy (dunno if he's a narcissist) could really give me a good long laugh, but that's why I like it ^^a

#45 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:59 AM

every Nihon games I played are not compatible with my PS2 @_@

Eh? really?? Is it true CD or copy CD??

Oh well, from what I saw at screen shots. It seems I prefer Kei for main chara rather than Saeki.
I set my eyes on Christopher though...funny and sometimes narcissist guy (dunno if he's a narcissist) could really give me a good long laugh, but that's why I like it ^^a

If you see only the picture, you'll love GS1 more ^^ but for the story, I prefer GS2 >//< (maybe except kei ^^" however I still didn't complete saeki yet)

Spoiler

#46 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

If you see only the picture, you'll love GS1 more ^^ but for the story, I prefer GS2 >//< (maybe except kei ^^" however I still didn't complete saeki yet)

Spoiler

GS2 have a deeper story but I really like the guys in GS1 better than GS2.. It feels like the guys in GS2 is kinda have double face, their hiding their own personality... Well you can say that for Saeki and Shouta (but Shouta is waaaaaaaaaay better than Hibiya!!) and I think the seiyuu play important part for me, like when Hikami is talking I have Kamio (prince of tennis) running in my head and for Shiba I always picture Zorro (one piece).

What you haven't go for Saeki?? unlike StoneKei, he's much easier to get. I even got him at the first time I play and goes what the... @_@ So easy I couldn't believe it... (for those who play GS1 probably know how much Kei is playing hard to get). The fact that the guys didn't bomb you as much as GS1, helps a lot...

From all the guys at GS2 I like Wakaouji Sensei.. I dunno, but he kinda remind me of Kei but in sort of weird kinda of way... Well the screenshot when he holds you during a snow blizzard make me all fan girly =///=

Well to bad that konami didn't improve the system like make an animated sequence ending (the kiss doesn't help!!) or add an epilogue at the end... Actually I was kinda hoping that Konami make the game like tokimeki memorial 2 (for psone, where you can meet the girls that you can hook up as a teenager when you are still kids) Not just for the prince (Kei and Saeki only)

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#47 Chiyo

Chiyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:40 PM

aah! this made me even more curious than before >.<

Hm.. Saeki does seems to be less charismatic rather than Kei in first glance, but I dunno.. since I never played the game before >.<

btw, what's the different between TMGS1 in PS1 and the one in NDS?
I heard they only add one character?

#48 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:26 AM

aah! this made me even more curious than before >.<

Hm.. Saeki does seems to be less charismatic rather than Kei in first glance, but I dunno.. since I never played the game before >.<

btw, what's the different between TMGS1 in PS1 and the one in NDS?
I heard they only add one character?

Yes They add one character, his name is Tendou Jin, he's a (smart) delinquent from Hanegasaki high (The school they use for Tokimemo GS 2). You could say that he's Chiharu's rival for the mistery guy by going shopping. They add a new screenshot for every guy (heard that Kei screenshot is bishielicious). The poking thingy makes you can kiss them or do naughty things to them. Mini games added the three legged race from Tokimemo GS 2 also different type mini games (but almost the same) which is more compatible with the NDS like sports event, valentine. You can go to your brother rooms but you didn't have to waste a whole day for that. You can go to two different shops on holiday. There are also "friend" stats for all the guys meaning there are 3 different ending for each guy (excluding Chiharu and Jin).

I want to buy NDS but thinking ony buying it just to play Tokimemo GS is kinda a waste... but the poking thing and having a portable Kei sure is tempting... while you are bored, get them out and poke... poke... Kei!! =///=

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#49 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:41 AM

but Shouta is waaaaaaaaaay better than Hibiya!!

I absolutely agree with you!!

I think the seiyuu play important part for me, like when Hikami is talking I have Kamio (prince of tennis) running in my head and for Shiba I always picture Zorro (one piece).

hahaha Hikami didn't remind me of Kamio much ^^"
but for saeki I also have a picture of Ichigo(bleach) in my head too! ^^
The voice of shiba is one of the reason that makes me I like to complete Shiba because I really like Zoro ^//^

What you haven't go for Saeki?? unlike StoneKei, he's much easier to get. I even got him at the first time I play and goes what the... @_@ So easy I couldn't believe it... (for those who play GS1 probably know how much Kei is playing hard to get). The fact that the guys didn't bomb you as much as GS1, helps a lot...

well, I thinks Saeki is easy to complete too! but I just like others more so I complete them first ^//^ and after that I just go to play other games and still don't complete Saeki yet ^^"

From all the guys at GS2 I like Wakaouji Sensei.. I dunno, but he kinda remind me of Kei but in sort of weird kinda of way... Well the screenshot when he holds you during a snow blizzard make me all fan girly =///=

Me too!! I really like wakaouji sensei >//< can't believe he is the one who seiyuu Ichigo'dad!

Well to bad that konami didn't improve the system like make an animated sequence ending (the kiss doesn't help!!) or add an epilogue at the end... Actually I was kinda hoping that Konami make the game like tokimeki memorial 2 (for psone, where you can meet the girls that you can hook up as a teenager when you are still kids) Not just for the prince (Kei and Saeki only)

I agree with you! but I also like to see how different of guys kiss sceen too ^^

I want to buy NDS but thinking ony buying it just to play Tokimemo GS is kinda a waste... but the poking thing and having a portable Kei sure is tempting... while you are bored, get them out and poke... poke... Kei!! =///=

haha I agree with you ^^
and I want to see thier new CG >//< and really want to complete Jin. He's look cool!

#50 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

I haven't played tokimeki GS but I have the DS ver. on my computer. I'll upload it some day. Maybe to day who knows...But to play the game you need Supercard for you DS. I tried a few emulators but I can't get past the white startup screen with Japanese text :/

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#51 Chiyo

Chiyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:22 AM

Yes They add one character, his name is Tendou Jin, he's a (smart) delinquent from Hanegasaki high (The school they use for Tokimemo GS 2). You could say that he's Chiharu's rival for the mistery guy by going shopping. They add a new screenshot for every guy (heard that Kei screenshot is bishielicious). The poking thingy makes you can kiss them or do naughty things to them. Mini games added the three legged race from Tokimemo GS 2 also different type mini games (but almost the same) which is more compatible with the NDS like sports event, valentine. You can go to your brother rooms but you didn't have to waste a whole day for that. You can go to two different shops on holiday. There are also "friend" stats for all the guys meaning there are 3 different ending for each guy (excluding Chiharu and Jin).

Eh? actually there're a lot of interesting games, especially for girls when I tried them out at the store for NDS. I do have 3-4 game sin mind actually, but then decided to buy psp instead >.<
Maybe I'll buy NDS next time when I pile up some money again :mrgreen:

What's with the poking thing anyway? so I could...err, *poke* anywhere I want with Kei? and with stylus pen..? XD XD XD XD

I haven't played tokimeki GS but I have the DS ver. on my computer. I'll upload it some day. Maybe to day who knows...But to play the game you need Supercard for you DS. I tried a few emulators but I can't get past the white startup screen with Japanese text :/

what kind of emulator you're talking about?
NDS or plain DS?
If there is an emulator for NDS please..please... tell me where to find or download it *____*!!!

#52 Chiyo

Chiyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:22 AM

Eh? actually there're a lot of interesting games, especially for girls when I tried them out at the store for NDS. I do have 3-4 games in mind actually, but then I decided to buy psp instead since I do have some games I wanted more >.<
Maybe I'll buy NDS next time when I pile up some money again :mrgreen:

What's with the poking thing anyway? so I could...err, *poke* anywhere I want with Kei? and with stylus pen..? XD XD XD XD

NDS?
If there is an emulator for NDS please..please... tell me where to find or download it *____*!!!

#53 j_kurnia

j_kurnia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yuzuru-kun, Masaomi-kun, Tomomori-dono, Takamichi-sama, Yasuaki-san

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

Hoeee.... there are new character? I hate it! why they always publish new games in other consol...
I haven't buy GS2... But I want to play!!!!! I have to save money.... I cannot find GS2 in my country... But I have buy GS1 and very cheap! It just $5.00 not like play-asia around $60-$70...
Why they (Japanese game publisher) always give us hard time?

#54 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:36 PM

Hoeee.... there are new character? I hate it! why they always publish new games in other consol...
I haven't buy GS2... But I want to play!!!!! I have to save money.... I cannot find GS2 in my country... But I have buy GS1 and very cheap! It just $5.00 not like play-asia around $60-$70...
Why they (Japanese game publisher) always give us hard time?

Yes, that make me can't play Jin T^T

Wow!! really cheap!!!! Hope You can buy cheap GS2 soon too!!! ^0^

#55 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:11 AM

NDS or plain DS?

There are NDS emulators but tokimemo GS doesn't work on it. The only thing that would work is super card that you can buy for the DS.

btw. Uploaded Tokimemo GS 1st kiss for the DS. If you have super card then...lucky you XD

btw. If you find a good emu that works with the game then please share it :)

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#56 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

There are NDS emulators but tokimemo GS doesn't work on it. The only thing that would work is super card that you can buy for the DS.

btw. Uploaded Tokimemo GS 1st kiss for the DS. If you have super card then...lucky you XD

btw. If you find a good emu that works with the game then please share it :)

Thank you so much for Tokimemo GS 1st kiss for NDS niichan...

Anyone here know where to get good emu that works?? =3

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#57 munus

munus

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

Is there a website that contain the informations or translations about GS1 in NDS?
Because I have PS2 then I think I don't buy NDS. (But the story and CGs that you tell me make me curiously.)

#58 helldevil132

helldevil132

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:O__o

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:59 PM

THe percentage of this going to be read is at least 5% but whatever.

Does anyone have a torrent for TMGS2nd kiss? Or is willing to seeeeeeddd.?
Causecausecause, i reallllly want it. Hariya Kounoshin<3 I MUST HAVE HIM. :)

#59 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 05 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

Is there a website that contain the informations or translations about GS1 in NDS?
Because I have PS2 then I think I don't buy NDS. (But the story and CGs that you tell me make me curiously.)

um... there's:

http://www.senshigak...moGS/index.html

http://www.gamefaqs....ame/934799.html

XP

#60 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:34 AM

THe percentage of this going to be read is at least 5% but whatever.

Does anyone have a torrent for TMGS2nd kiss? Or is willing to seeeeeeddd.?
Causecausecause, i reallllly want it. Hariya Kounoshin<3 I MUST HAVE HIM. :)

Hmm... I think I saw it in meganova.org but I don't know if there are still any seeder now... I like Hariya reaction when he's already *'_'* when we call him on a date, he goes silence for a moment, mumbling and was like thinking did he already pressed the redial number to call the heroine XDDD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance