#541 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hazuki Kei

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:53 AM

Wow .. conceited much, Kei-chan? Not to mention hearing that from my best friend .. the boyfriend I could understand.
Eh, I think the only redeeming feature of Morimura is his voice actor. If I remember correctly Akira did Rid from Eternia .. then again I didn't like Eternia that much, the changed skillterms and story were boring, but the WHIZ! minigame was hilarious.
And Himuro Glares are deadly. Just hearing his theme music when I fail the test (and that arrangement is actualled called Volcanic Tremors) is creeping the PJs offa me .. not as much as that episode I just saw, though ..

It took me almost two years to get Mihara to finally jump to :) and stop getting so fussy and pissed off when I touch him after giving the correct answer - I always thought it was a good point to touch them then.
Me: *sitting on couch* Dammit, I'm going to touch you now and you are going to LIKE it! >< *poke*
Mom: *sitting at pc, working* Whatever.

Any tips for the best friend route for Mado-kun?
Do I need two guys at grinning stage or does smiling work, too? And it's the best friend-turn-into-lover ending I need for the beach, right?

Eh, a reason I don't like going for Amanohashi is because he kinda reminds me of my father .. ~_~ Awwwwkwaaard.

C-A

LOL perhaps it sounds better in context? He'd just finished telling me how he had tried to support me and my other guy completely but couldn't suppress his feelings any longer or bear letting me graduate without at least letting me know, since it hurt him to see me with someone else.

I thought it was quite adorable, particularly coming after Morimura's really, really long-winded "Blah blah I had no courage before I met you and I was always putting up with rude people to avoid trouble, but now you've made me braver and I'll stand up for my dreams from now on! ...Therefore I loff you, please stay by my side in case I faint again when confronting another drunk guy." And I know right, I loved Ishida Akira! I was all over his voice when he did Mizuki's deep and sexy voice from Prince of Tennis, so imagine my sadface when I heard girly!Morimura.

With all the guys, I played it safe and kept the skinship to about maximum twice per date when they're at : ) (once at the start and once at the end), and then when they get to : D, I start molesting! I've found that most of them don't respond well to touching when they're at neutral and only so-so at : ). Definitely with Mihara/Kei/Himuro it's best not to touch them much until they get to : ) and above, but after they get to : D, they're super affectionate. Well, maybe not Himuro...

Yup, best-friend-turned-lover ending is at the beach. And you'll need both guys at grinning state (ASAP, since you'll need time to juggle your men and unlock those best friend questions). Hmm, Madoka. It's easiest to use Suzuka as your to-dump guy since you'll only need Fitness 200, Social 150 and Style 200 to fulfill their requirements. I'd pick either Arisawa or Sudou's rooms at the beginning to avoid having Natsumi or Konno as your first girl friend. I usually found it easier to keep both guys happy by spreading my club/job commitments between the two, but in this case Konno is lethal, so I'd avoid Basketball club and join Handicrafts/Stallion Gas for Madoka and give Suzuka some weekend dates/raise Fitness using the normal command. Always ask Madoka to the cafe after school after starting Best Friend mode, too; you'll get to ask him some of those questions that way. Oh, and instead of worrying too much about higher love/lower friendship points here, just get them both to max Tokimeki. It's easier.

#542 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:17 AM

I went for the best friend route once but I think I was missing one or two questions with Madoka .. so I rejected Suzuka and failed. Re-loaded and accepted Suzuka. Downside of that was I would've had to go for him again to get the rest of his CGs.

Urgh, aside from Madoka it takes the guys up to a year to change into :) at the least. Wait, would Hibiya work, too? I'm not a shota fan, but he is kinda easy to get .. argh why did they bring in TWO best friend endings?

(edit) WTH I failed at getting Mihara! This is the second playthrough in a row that I fail to get a guy. I focused on Art, I was best in Art Club and I had Mihara at *_* .. the entire f*cking panel was filled! I even made sure my parameters were even just above minimum requirement for him.
.. well, at least it'll give me another chance to go for him and get Mizuki's rival picture ..

C-A

#543 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:26 PM

I'm trying to get Kei's 2nd Best Friend ending, where you don't fulfill the other dude's requirements... and I've failed miserably. Twice. According to the guide, I should've done everything correctly - love panel slightly higher than friendship panel, didn't fulfill requirements for my dummy guy, asked all the Best Friend questions... Whyyy do I keep getting Tsukushi?! I mean, the whole point is that your best friend comforts you, not your brother...

Have you/anyone else tried that one before and gotten it working? I'd be eternally grateful to whoever can spot what I'm doing wrong.

Hibiya as your dummy guy? Anyone works, really, it's really just the trick of using a guy who'd be easier to fulfill requirements for. Hibiya shouldn't be hard, though, since he likes you no matter how many times you kick him to the curb (unfortunately). I can't get him to NOT like me, actually.

Edit;
Scratch that, I finally managed to get it! You actually have to get higher Friendship than Love for the Buddy ending, not the other way around. Easiest way is just to reach max Tokimeki. I feel more accomplished after this than I did when I graduated from high school. XD Compared to the super romantic Normal and Best Friend Confession endings, the Buddy one isn't really worth all the pain. The only satisfaction is seeing a blushing Kei with three hearts in the Endings collection.

#544 blackwildrose

blackwildrose

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hina

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

My post didn't show up. Tokimeki Memorial girl's side 2 DS has an English patch now. has anyone played it already?

#545 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

@blackwildrose: I played it and yes, it's done quite well. Due to space problems, some names got shortened (Mizushima-san became Mizu-san .. for TMGS1 patch, it also became Mr. Amano)

I've got a question on getting Himuro. I'm, I think, autumn of my second year and he still hasn't changed to smiling and I was pretty sure he had/would change by now. I'm focusing on the band cause of that nice CG of him, but I also do Fitness on the side to rack that up to the 120 points. I also answer all the questions right on the study dates.
I picked Fujii as my roommate for that Eraser Picture .. but useless, if that guy won't change to smiling.
What am I doing wrong?

I think I'll have to go for a second run for him - just get the band CG in this run, then don't join band and focus on parameters during the next one ..

C-A

#546 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:54 AM

My post didn't show up. Tokimeki Memorial girl's side 2 DS has an English patch now. has anyone played it already?

Yep I had. But I haven't play it for awhile

#547 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:38 AM

I've got a question on getting Himuro. I'm, I think, autumn of my second year and he still hasn't changed to smiling and I was pretty sure he had/would change by now. I'm focusing on the band cause of that nice CG of him, but I also do Fitness on the side to rack that up to the 120 points. I also answer all the questions right on the study dates.
I picked Fujii as my roommate for that Eraser Picture .. but useless, if that guy won't change to smiling.
What am I doing wrong?

I think I'll have to go for a second run for him - just get the band CG in this run, then don't join band and focus on parameters during the next one ..

C-A

How about skinship and giving him presents/Valentine chocolate? I think I kept the skinship to about 3 times max during the study dates - once at the beginning, once after I've given a correct answer, and once at the end. When he became friendlier, I went for once more poke before entering the garden/museum/planetarium (because he doesn't seem to go anywhere else, pfft). As for presents and Valentine chocolate, he won't accept them, but you eventually wear him down, ha.

If you make Arisawa your gal pal as well, you can study with her and raise both your study/social function so that you only have to juggle fitness (in which case Alucard will help, though I actually worked at Annalee to raise my Int during my playthrough). I would leave the Fujii board duster CG for another playthrough; it's pretty easy to get.

Otherwise, if you're consistently doing well at band, acing your exams and asking him to drive you home if you bump into him after school, you should definitely have gotten to smiling state by then. :o I don't know how often you save, but if you make regular save points, you should be able to reload the week if you don't meet Himuro outside the school (I think it happens every 2 weeks or so). As for exam results in your first year, do whatever you can to get first rank; since he won't be asking you out on dates for ages yet, you don't have to waste time shopping and you're free to spam study/band. It's hectic, but I managed to get both the Band Club Master ending and fulfill all the stat requirements in the same playthrough, so it's doable.

#548 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

I do that same thing with the skinship and have given him Valentine and Birthday gifts .... although, considering how my homework is my gift and he doesn't accept it, does that mean I get a bad grade? Illogical ..

I think I unlocked Arisawa (and Morimura BLEAGH) once, but I reloaded and avoided meeting them again. I'm working at ALUCARD, cause that's the only place I know of that increases Fitness (aside from gas station).

Edit

Lucky!
I was still fighting, getting him to smiling stage. And around February of the 2nd year, he finally got there! And then I was worried about getting him to grinning in time for the CG of the sports festival, so I pumped my Fitness and made sure my Stress remained up.
Two days before the festival, he asks me out on a date and I managed to get the Sportsfestival's CG! Hope the rest remains so easy ..

C-A

#549 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

I have a question about the Best Friend Endings... I just can't get them!

I followed a guide, picking Suzuka and Kijyou, who would become my Best Friend, because their parameters are close-ish enough that I can get them to higher stages fast enough. All went well, you know, I dated Suzuka, I got the Best Friend event with Kijyou.

But I didn't get the Ending!
I made sure to ask all the Friend questions to Madoka, Suzuka went to Tokimeki state and all that. But when I rejected Suzuka at the church, the way the guide told me to, I did not go to the Beach to meet Madoka. Instead, I just... got no Ending. It went to the typical sepia-tone of the church and the credits started to play. What am I doing wrong?

According to the guide, I have to fulfill the parameters for Suzuka, which I did. I also got the 200 Style that Madoka wanted. Is that it?

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance