#521 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:12 AM

What? Wait, route - as in multiple endings or just finishing one ending with them?
I clicked on them once and I never got a commentary.

The commentary is only in Love Plus and I think there's commentary in ALL of the CGs including the ending ones for guys once you've finished their endings.

#522 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:10 AM

So I would have to get ALL the endings then? Cause I never quite understood how to activate those best friend endings .. I mean, I know I need 2 guys at tokimeki state at the same time, then need to hoodwink the guy I actually want, reject the other guy at the chapel - and to ask all the friend questions. But depending on the guys, I don't get into Tokimeki until late year 2 - there wouldn't be enough time! oO
And there are also two best friend ending versions and I don't know how to get either of them. One at the beach and such.

But I did like the option to kiss the guys at the end - ok, with Hazuki you missed one picture then, but it was fun to see their reactions after the kiss. (My favorite is Madoka ".. kiss means it's okay?")
Just the thought of kissing Amanohashi .. ihhh, caterpillar moustache! Good thing I never really got him.

Also, that changed pic of Amanohashi - I wouldn't mind the glasses .. with and without he kind of reminds me of my father now ..! oO Then again, my father usually has a beard, so it wouldn't be THAT bad .. I think.
And why exactly did they put in Goro? For the sake of making the heroine a "A Homosexual! I have to date him to change him back to hetero!" anyone who thinks Goro sees his aquaintanceship with Amanohashi as "just friends" is a bit naive.

C-A

P.S: I think I would've enjoyed it, if there had been some picture of the heroine, not just the sprite. I know there's one picture of Hazuki in the chapel and the heroine behind him, but we don't really see much. Maybe a little avatar or so when she "talked" would've been nice.

#523 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

If I'm not mistaken for love plus just get an ending, any ending from a guy and you can unlock the voiced CG of that certain guy in the omake.

And its the tradition of Tokimeki memorial series that you can never see the protagonist face. I think its the way Konami wants to make you feel like you are in the heroine position. I personally think that no heroine CG is better than faceless heroine which is creepy

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#524 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

If I'm not mistaken for love plus just get an ending, any ending from a guy and you can unlock the voiced CG of that certain guy in the omake.

And its the tradition of Tokimeki memorial series that you can never see the protagonist face. I think its the way Konami wants to make you feel like you are in the heroine position. I personally think that no heroine CG is better than faceless heroine which is creepy

I never got any CG commentary in Love Plus - despite getting Himuro's ending once. But I'll buy it and see if it happens then.

Yes, I know, no real face makes it easier to slip into the role .. but I would prefer at least one official art non-chibi style of the hairdoes and official eyecolors or so. It would make things easier specially for me, I've got 3 versions of 1st Love heroine and none of them fit after a while and it would be a nice little extra. Heck, it'd be awesome if you could create your avatar with different haircolors and all - like Radiant Mythology 2 for PSP.

C-A

#525 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:53 AM

Hmm the commentary is just when you click on the pic, they will say something about what happen in that event. I never play love plus only read about the commenting CG coz I already play the PS2 version and TMGS first love DS that I have no more energy left to replay it again for the 35th time, just coz its already full voice in plus the PS2 already full voice.

And lol for TMGS heroine the first game, I just have to imagine Tsukushi in girl form coz their hair is similar... It would be nice with customize heroine but I hate to think that I have to go through the same route trice just to make a complete set if there's a certain CG with the heroine head from the back that's why I hate Masaki driving CG D:

So for me it still the guy, story and there's got to be something to do like stats raising or anything and not just visual novel the rest doesn't really that matters...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#526 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hazuki Kei

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

I know there're a number of TMGS pros here, so I thought I'd throw my problem out there in the hopes someone would know what to do. :D Have any of you managed to get the CG of Himuro bandaging your leg after you get hurt at the sports festival, and how?

I'm in my 3rd year, at Tokimeki state with Himuro-sensei, stress over 80+ (I read from a guide that you're supposed to have over 70 stress to trigger this, I think) and my fitness is at 115 or so... but I can't seem to get that CG! I've tried all 3 races, PLUS attempted both winning and deliberately losing a race, and the only difference is that Himuro-sensei would either congratulate me on a job well done or chew me out for not trying hard enough. And then poof! End of sports festival, no CG.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? This is bugging me like no other.

#527 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

@Remoneko: What's your love stats with Himuro? Ask Tsukushi If I'm not mistaken you should at least be :D when school event on that 3rd year before you could trigger it. While for overall stats can't remember *but I think that's only necessary to get his ending*

I don't really remember but I recall that Himurochi already *'_'* When I got it automatically on my last year and I win the race before going yeow my feet hurts... I was stalking him religiously whole 3 years straight

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#528 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:51 AM

@Remoneko: What's your love stats with Himuro? Ask Tsukushi If I'm not mistaken you should at least be :D when school event on that 3rd year before you could trigger it. While for overall stats can't remember *but I think that's only necessary to get his ending*

I don't really remember but I recall that Himurochi already *'_'* When I got it automatically on my last year and I win the race before going yeow my feet hurts... I was stalking him religiously whole 3 years straight

I had Himuro on *'_'* too, so it really puzzled me because I kept getting Kijyo's CG instead (the one where he's warming up for a race). I replayed it from the start and happened to avoid Kijyo this time around, and managed to get Himuro's bandage CG without a problem! XD I guess it was Kijyo who got in the way.

Did you have any problems getting the two CGs of Himuro sleeping during remedial sessions, though? I got the first one with the red tie, I think, and I've failed my exams over and over again and can't get him to sleep a second time. Dang Himuro-sensei's causing me a few problems...

#529 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

@Remoneko: Yes you can't trigger other guys or girls CG during event, so you must avoid getting Madoka or Konno CG.

The Himurochi remedial lesson I think you could only trigger once in each playthrough so once you got it, you can't trigger it again, its just different season. So you could change the season that you failed to get the other CG

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#530 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

@Remoneko: Yes you can't trigger other guys or girls CG during event, so you must avoid getting Madoka or Konno CG.

The Himurochi remedial lesson I think you could only trigger once in each playthrough so once you got it, you can't trigger it again, its just different season. So you could change the season that you failed to get the other CG

Hurrah, just got the CG! Thanks so much for your help! Finally, page completion~

Now I just have to do the same for Kei's summer cat CG and I'm done with their albums. There's something so satisfying about seeing three hearts on their album profiles. XD

#531 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

I had Himuro on *'_'* too, so it really puzzled me because I kept getting Kijyo's CG instead (the one where he's warming up for a race). I replayed it from the start and happened to avoid Kijyo this time around, and managed to get Himuro's bandage CG without a problem! XD I guess it was Kijyo who got in the way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but .. don't you have the choice to follow Kijyou there? Did you choose to not follow and did appear then?
Just saying, if something like this ever happens again ..

Horray, just finished my Madoka run and am only missing the winter-uniform CG where he offers me something to eat. (He's really an easy guy!)
I never quite got that whole best-friend thing .. and I'm not sure if I should go for Kei-chan next or Himuro. I'm sick of always saying "NO <_<" when he says there's a study date. But I kinda want more time with Midorikawa's voice .. one of the last people I wanna go for are Amanohashi and Suzuka.
I'm not a fan of facial hair and Suzuka is such a WHINER when you ignore him.
*Glare*
(insert date)
*Glare* "I NEVER SAID YOU WERE CUTE!" "SHUT UP!" "I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!"
Seriously, he needs some morphium to calm down .. he'll pop a vein one of these days. Although the white tiger CG is hilarious. ^^
Ah, but I could go for Mihara .. he's kinda fun.

Btw, I ordered my 1st Love Plus and .. it already had data entered. oO
When I checked the Album there was over the half of it filled! I then chose to delete everything cause I wanted to obtain it myself .... kinda bad idea, because I hate feeling pressured to get the August-Flea-Market-CG of Kei-chan ..

C-A

#532 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:34 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but .. don't you have the choice to follow Kijyou there? Did you choose to not follow and did appear then?
Just saying, if something like this ever happens again ..

Nope, I tried choosing not to follow Kijyo once too, and instead of getting Himuro's CG, the festival just ended. I guess it's best to play it safe and just avoid meeting Kijyo if you want to get the Himuro CG, or at least make sure he doesn't get to : ) and above.

Go for Kei-chan! He's so sweet and adorable. I like that once he looooves you, he's blushing all over the place and you can safely ignore him for up to 2 months without him bombing you. Downside is that when he's at Tokimeki, he'll ask you out EVERY WEEK, so you might have to sleep on weekdays just to destress. Now the Suzuka route was painful - as you say, he's like an attention starved puppy, plus Konno is a really sneaky little thing. The first time she stole him from me, I felt like throwing my DS across the room.

Is the August Kei flea market CG really hard to get? I just realized I'm missing that one too, and I've heard people say they've had problems with it, but according to the guide it's just a matter of turning up to the flea market in August (and I assume after you've asked Kei about his aspirations to be a designer and he's invited you to help him with his sales one day).

#533 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

@remoneko
Even though there are some guides around that say you can deal with your love rival by just ignoring her, I still think the safest and most reliable way (albeit tedious) is to play with her until she gives the guy up to you. I've always done this and never the ignoring route, and I've never lost the guy once! Your grades/stats/tokimeki state might suffer for a while, but it's so much better than having to redo the whole game or that few months instead. XD
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#534 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

Well I went for Kei - ended with Tsuku-kun. I thought my Charm had to be at 150, but turns out it only needed to be 100 (120 for that CG) and my Fitness was too low .. only about 120. So .. yeah, perfect jerk .. I like him and his husky voice that sounds like he's sighing all the time which is kinky cause I sometimes have to hold my DS to my ear to hear them .. um, whatever.

For some reason, during that run I suddenly got into Rival Mode with Arisawa. And she was :D while I only dated Morimura twice (due to bomb threat) and he was at :) .. well, she stole him from me, but whatever. I don't want mushroom head .... yet.

I got the Flea Market CG - I just clicked the aspiration question as soon as it popped up. And I'm, of course, missing the summer Cat CG of Kei-chan. How can I pinpoint to get it during June, July or September?

Dunno who to go for next. If I go for Madoka's best friend route and get the last CG with him at the beach, I'll have him as the first guy to ever get to 3 hearts in the album. Mh, might go for Mihara, though. He's funny.
What with Rivals, I tend to have to do as little as possible with them (unless it's Fujii .. I love having that triangle there, I only lost to her once when I first played 1st Love almost a year or so ago, I didn't care about it then.) and only be like "Oh, hi, girl. Yeah, kthxbai."

C-A

#535 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:22 PM

@remoneko
Even though there are some guides around that say you can deal with your love rival by just ignoring her, I still think the safest and most reliable way (albeit tedious) is to play with her until she gives the guy up to you. I've always done this and never the ignoring route, and I've never lost the guy once! Your grades/stats/tokimeki state might suffer for a while, but it's so much better than having to redo the whole game or that few months instead. XD

I tried that the first time I played Suzuka, but I got Konno into VS mode too late; at the start of 3rd year, so I tried playing with her and only got her to : ) by the end. I was probably doing all sorts of things wrong with Suzuka as well since I didn't manage to get him to Tokimeki by 3rd year. I suppose the key is getting him to Tokimeki ASAP and starting VS mode early so that you have time to play with Konno. Any tips for getting the girls into VS mode early, then? I can't believe I had an easier time with Kei than Suzuka. XD

Well I went for Kei - ended with Tsuku-kun. I thought my Charm had to be at 150, but turns out it only needed to be 100 (120 for that CG) and my Fitness was too low .. only about 120. So .. yeah, perfect jerk .. I like him and his husky voice that sounds like he's sighing all the time which is kinky cause I sometimes have to hold my DS to my ear to hear them .. um, whatever.

For some reason, during that run I suddenly got into Rival Mode with Arisawa. And she was :D while I only dated Morimura twice (due to bomb threat) and he was at :) .. well, she stole him from me, but whatever. I don't want mushroom head .... yet.

I got the Flea Market CG - I just clicked the aspiration question as soon as it popped up. And I'm, of course, missing the summer Cat CG of Kei-chan. How can I pinpoint to get it during June, July or September?

Did you get him to Tokimeki in that playthrough? You can have slightly slower stats than the required ones if he loves you to bits. Or if you have the required stats, you can get him to confess to you as long as he's at : D - that happened to me the first time I got him. I was all ready to get the bad ending and then he walked through the church doors and confessed to me, and I was like, "Bwuh? Kei, you're only at : D!" I advise joining Basketball club if you want to get your fitness and social stats up quickly at the beginning. That'll leave you time to concentrate on your Int/Art and Style/Charm. :D Or join Gardening/Band club for Int/Art, but I prefer Basketball club. Oh, and pick Natsumi's room at the beginning, since it gives you high Style/Charm stats - that way you won't need to spend as much time raising them and can therefore concentrate on Int/Art/Fitness/Social. The key to getting Kei is spending most of 1st year getting your stats up and only dating him every so often, and THEN start stalking him with a passion in 2nd year/giving him great presents and Valentine chocolate. Just dating him won't get him to love you, sadly.

Rival mode with Arisawa? That's odd. Was your Intelligence really high? Morimura's pretty easy, so even if you don't date him, he'll still stalk you as long as you're busy raising your Int stats. He's a constant bomb threat when you're going for either Kei or Himuro, because both of them require high Int. And if he likes you too much, Arisawa doesn't...

I'm not sure about the summer cat CG of Kei-chan, since I haven't got that yet, but I'm planning to try and get him to : D by the start of 2nd year in summer. Either that, or keep him on : ) until summer in 3rd year. It'll supposedly trigger automatically when he gets to : D on a school day, so if I get him to : D in summer, it should appear then (in theory) and not in winter again. Fingers crossed that works.

#536 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

I've found that the best way to quickly enter rival mode is to up relationship with the guy (i.e. get to tokimeki state FAST), because the way the game is programmed, once you become chummy with the guy, the girl feels threatened and will automatically trigger rival mode. Suzuka's actually a really easy character to get, you just have to up sports stats a lot and don't train your study that much, because he gets put off by smart girls. You don't even have to conscientiously lower your study stats, because by training your fitness level, it also drops your study stats, killing 2 birds with one stone.
I found Kei really tiring, since you have to constantly tend to him (dates, so he doesn't bomb you)...
Posted Image

#537 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:50 PM

I've found that the best way to quickly enter rival mode is to up relationship with the guy (i.e. get to tokimeki state FAST), because the way the game is programmed, once you become chummy with the guy, the girl feels threatened and will automatically trigger rival mode. Suzuka's actually a really easy character to get, [..]

I'm still surprised that Arisawa went into rival with me when I barely had any contact with Mori. I actually thought that in second school year, I wouldn't meet the guys anymore .. heh, thought wrong.
And I know Suzuka is easy to get .. he's just such a pain. I don't know why they had to make the sports geek such a hothead who gets embarrassed easily and can't control his voice volume, especially during the confession. "I LOVE YOU! PLEASE GO TO AMERICA WITH ME AND PLAY BASKETBAAAAAALL!!" .. not very romantic. And he's an attention whore.

Any tips on dating Amanohashi? Metapod's Let's Play is going for him, suggesting Cheerleading until the charm is high enough and then head for the Sewing club. I don't really remember his required parameters or all of his CGs, but I gotta do them. I hate characters where I'm not the one in control ..

C-A

#538 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, sometimes even when I'm not chasing a guy, I still manage to trigger rival mode. It's a bit weird that way, but if I'm not on his route I just don't care about them & let the girl snatch him away. XD

When I first saw Kazuma, I didn't really like him (thought the character design was a bit strange with the random plastic-on-face), but in his story he was quite sweet. Although he wasn't that romantic, he was refreshing in a brash, youthful kinda way. Maybe it's the basketball charm. *-*

I don't really remember much about Amanohashi (he was a "let's get it over and done with" type of character for me, like Goro & Sakuya ;x), but handicrafts club is the way to go, as well as up study stats. TMGS is a logical game, in a way. He's the headmaster so naturally you've got to do well academically to get in his good books. If I remember correctly, charm is also a good stat to elevate. I think he appears with a bouquet of flowers once your charm is high enough. But be careful not to get the attention of Hazuki & Mihara! (they also like charm)
An incentive for going for the Amanohashi route is a special DS-exclusive CG showing him with a fresh face!
Posted Image

#539 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

@ CatMuto
I just did a new playthrough to get Kei's Best Friend Confession ending, and got the summer cat CG by making sure that I'm at :D in 2nd year summer. Shouldn't give you any trouble, particularly if you're focusing on Kei only and not trying to juggle another dude.

@ chemistry
Ah, no wonder it took awhile for Suzuka to warm up to me when I played his route. I can't seem to keep myself from raising my INT stats; just a glance from Himuro sends me scurrying back to my studying. Suzuka's the type of guy who's fun to be friends with, but definitely isn't my #1 choice as a romantic partner. He'd probably place basketball above his girlfriend. XD

On a side note, Kei's buddy confession is so sweet! "I want you to look at me, and only me, from now on." Sure thing, Kei! Particularly when my to-dump guy is Morimura... He's really nice, but the way he confessed made me feel like I'm his mother.

#540 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

On a side note, Kei's buddy confession is so sweet! "I want you to look at me, and only me, from now on." Sure thing, Kei! Particularly when my to-dump guy is Morimura... He's really nice, but the way he confessed made me feel like I'm his mother.

Wow .. conceited much, Kei-chan? Not to mention hearing that from my best friend .. the boyfriend I could understand.
Eh, I think the only redeeming feature of Morimura is his voice actor. If I remember correctly Akira did Rid from Eternia .. then again I didn't like Eternia that much, the changed skillterms and story were boring, but the WHIZ! minigame was hilarious.
And Himuro Glares are deadly. Just hearing his theme music when I fail the test (and that arrangement is actualled called Volcanic Tremors) is creeping the PJs offa me .. not as much as that episode I just saw, though ..

It took me almost two years to get Mihara to finally jump to :) and stop getting so fussy and pissed off when I touch him after giving the correct answer - I always thought it was a good point to touch them then.
Me: *sitting on couch* Dammit, I'm going to touch you now and you are going to LIKE it! >< *poke*
Mom: *sitting at pc, working* Whatever.

Any tips for the best friend route for Mado-kun?
Do I need two guys at grinning stage or does smiling work, too? And it's the best friend-turn-into-lover ending I need for the beach, right?

Eh, a reason I don't like going for Amanohashi is because he kinda reminds me of my father .. ~_~ Awwwwkwaaard.

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance