Tokimeki Girl's Side

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#501 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

...it's insane T^T

The First Love plus whatever sold about 12k copies in just two days...

See? It's girls who spend the most >_>;

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#502 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

12K????????? ;o

That's a whole lot of fangirls... and to think that most of them would've had the PS2 and original DS versions. XD
I don't spend money on multiple versions of the same game. XD
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#503 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

!2K? Woah I guess it's true that man who makes the money and woman to spend them 8D

I just hope because of this Konami decide to make the 3rd game than just going porting the game to different console...

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#504 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

LOL MOE, IMAGINE YOU CAN PLAY IT ON WII AND HARASS THE HELL OUT OF THEM LOLOL.

OR YOU CAN DRIVE WITH WHOEVER USING THE DRIVING WHEEL CONTROLLER, OR GO FISHING, OR PLAY TENNIS XDDDD.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#505 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:01 AM

12k! o_O That's how many zeroes?! This is crazy! -_-lll I thought it would be like...dramatically less since there's already 2 versions out....can you imagine the numbers if there was love mode included?

NO!!!! NOT to Wii!!!! >< The feel just isn't there! You can't feel like you're really touching them using the wii controller, unlike the stylus on DS.
Though, you know, that driving thing sounds fun....maybe one character can let you try driving and get all EEEEK when you crash...XD Or!!! You can drive the Go-Karts at the amusement park!
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#506 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:00 AM

Wow. Somehow I'm not suprised seeing as how TMGS is really popular.

Lol at driving. Yes on the Wii edition instead of Love Mode you drive. Affection goes up if you do not crash and kill him. Playing tennis with the TMGS characters sounds fun though.
But something about the skinship wouldn't be the same. Oh wait because on the DS you use to touch screen to harass use friendly skinship them.

#507 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:42 AM

!!

For a moment there, I thought that you were talking about a REAL Wii port of TMGS, and not speculation. Scared me for a bit. To imagine, just for a second, that Konami had infiltrated (almost) every console.

._______________.*

That would be really weird, because my perception of Wii is Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Mario (& Sonic) at the Olympics.
Posted Image

#508 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:01 AM

Thanks for the links of the wallpaper ^^
Infact, many of them just change the background only but I still love it 555 I like this bachground! it looks really classic.

Wow!!!! already 12k in 2 days!?!! They would be really love this game so much!!! for me, I also love this game but not that much for something that don't have new thing add in it much ^^"

hope fot the tokimekiGS 3 !!!

If it have tokiGS in wii, it would be really interesting
anyway I don't have wii T^T

#509 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

Hahah, I'm not going to lie, I bought First Love Plus. XD But only because I promised to give my old one to my friend, since she can't find it anywhere. ^^; I usually don't buy repeats of games either, because it seems like such a waste... but I love TokiMeki 1 so much, so it was worth it, especially if I get to spread the love and corrupt all my friends XD
Posted Image

#510 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

Omg, talking about a Wii TMGS is making think of the Valentines minigame being like a Cooking Mama remake. And the school trip pillow fight would be awesome for Wii.

I didn't bother buying 1st Love Plus because I have the PS2 version and the original DS version too. I'm sure fans who only have the original DS version might have bought 1st Love Plus, I know I would just for the full-voice goodness of Kei. It would be worth it to buy 1st Love Plus if they added more extra stuff.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#511 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

I love having Kei on full-voice =3

But I can't help myself from thinking ' This is such a rip-off' every time I play 1st Love Plus, lol. (But for someone who hasn't played GS1 on the PS2, its kinda nice hearing NPCs speak too ^^)

Ah well. Onwards to fully-voiced Himuro, I guess ^^

#512 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:29 AM

Hmm, well, it has at least ONE extra thing compared to the PS2 version right? That comments thing? How is that anyway? Has anyone gotten that far yet?
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#513 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

The comments section is only on after you've completed a route. At least for me, when I finished Hazuki's route, when I tapped on the CGs I got I would get Hazuki's voice telling me stuff about the CG, such as what he was thinking back then and stuff. I will never get sick of the modelling CG! xD

The sad thing is you can only get the comments after, because now I have bunches of CGs that are 'unvoiced' because I am too lazy to go through everybody's route =(

#514 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

I agree with you, for someone who don't have PS2 version would buy this version because If it were me I also want to hear the full voice too!!!

#515 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

ahhh I want to hear the comments. and full voice is win either way. but yeah, it is a bit of a rip off, then again, remakes and ports usually are...

Ah well. Onwards to fully-voiced Himuro, I guess ^^

Likewise~

#516 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

Also, two more CDs coming up, Legend Works and Radio part 2

My bad, the Legend Works isn't a CD but a collection of cards preview OMG ME WANTS T^T

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#517 kuguinha

kuguinha

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Okita Souji <3

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

This version is great. For me, who only understands japanese if I hear it, the plus version was a great help.

I want to buy all the merchandise and put them on my room xD
Kei-sama~~~<3

#518 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

I tried a bit of the full voice, and it's so much better than non-full-voice, especially if you're already seasoned in otome game playing and super lazy to read EVERY SINGLE WORD that comes out of their mouth, especially on the TINY DS SCREEN that hurts the myopic eye and brings it on a path to greater astigmatism.

Maybe now I'll finally be able to hear those segments with Himuro and Hazuki that is non-voiced in the non-Plus, about Hazuki sleeping. I always miss those because I am too lazy to read and thus skip everything.

Though I might not continue playing on the full voice card, because the original non-Plus TMGS is half completed, and I want to see a perfect game. ;_;
Posted Image

#519 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:17 AM

omg the cards. omg the album, look at the size of it!

i'd use my money to buy the cards, not the love plus though. then photostat them and paste all over my wall.

#520 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

The comments section is only on after you've completed a route. At least for me, when I finished Hazuki's route, when I tapped on the CGs I got I would get Hazuki's voice telling me stuff about the CG, such as what he was thinking back then and stuff. I will never get sick of the modelling CG! xD

The sad thing is you can only get the comments after, because now I have bunches of CGs that are 'unvoiced' because I am too lazy to go through everybody's route =(

What? Wait, route - as in multiple endings or just finishing one ending with them?
I clicked on them once and I never got a commentary.

I mostly play Girl's Side on the PS2. The sound is better. When I test-played 1st Love (Plus) the sound wasn't as good as I had hoped. And the EVS really suffered - so long "Sekai Haruka". I mean, Haruka works, but not Sekai ..
But I think I'll get 1st Love Plus - even if it's just for the sake of playing it outside of the house, molesting the guys and such. The different ending types were interesting - but exactly why would I like to be just-friends with the guys? Ikkaku, yes, friends-only. But Madoka or Hazuki? No way, I want Himuro as a partner, not a friend!
Then again it made the game a bit harder, longer and lifted the hearts of collectors like me.
I'm a bit sad that they took out the french writing .. and why can't I change the board colors anymore? I don't want green all the time! =P

One thing I don't like that much about Love Plus, though: You have to get the two versions seperately. It's really hard, especially if I go for Madoka - who I barely meet at the gate or so when I go after him. And it means you have to fail tests several times or go for guys you don't like twice, too ..

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance