• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:38 AM

Just wondering if anyone else played this game before? =D

I loved Tokimeki GS 1, but I havent played 2 because I heard its not that great...
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#2 wasseryharp

wasseryharp

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:Kira's condo, Yunoki's mansion and Kanayan's apartment~ XD
  • Interests:RPG, Girl's game, Anime, Manga, Japanese, Foreign Culture, Sweets, Food
  • Who I fangirl over:Chimo... oops i mean Tomomori, Shirogane, Yunoki-senpai and KiraKira-tan~

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:27 PM

I've played both, even i didn't clear all characters.
I think the systems are quite the same but 2 seems a bit faster. [but i love discount card system in 2. ^^]
I've heard many people complained about the characters' design and seiyuus but many people also said that the stories and characters' dimensions are better.
And somebody are happy with multi ending per character. [which is a problem for time-lacker like me... :cry: ]

#3 Mariem

Mariem

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Games (RPG, dating sims...), anime & manga related stuffs, japanese food.
  • Who I fangirl over:Arios (Angelique)

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:20 PM

I also played both games, and I totally agree with wasseryharp : these two Tokimemo are quite the same. And I also like the multi endings per character.
I was first quite disappointed because it is basically the same flow of events in the two games. But I loved the first game, and because this one is so similar, I loved it too. :lol:

#4 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:34 PM

so would you guys recommend that I buy the game?

Currently I am saving money up for the 2 doki doki games from Tenipuri and Maihitoyo from Haruaka...and my sister also recommended Love Revelution, so many games to buy...>x<
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 kessho

kessho

Closet Otaku

• Miko
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:02 AM

I have the artbook for 1. SO PRETTY. I had a bunch of scans for them up in Minitokyo and Animepaper, but minitokyo took them down cos apparently I didn't "credit myself." Jaysus.

I haven't played any yet, though...but it's the games which inspired me and a group of friends to make a game company XD;;;

#6 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:29 AM

really?? Oh noes!!
I think I have seen the illustration book, my flatmate got it on her birthday because I influenced her into the game...XDDDDD

the game is really funny though, its more than a dating sim, its really QUITE funny..haha similar humour to host club
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Mariem

Mariem

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Games (RPG, dating sims...), anime & manga related stuffs, japanese food.

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:55 AM

Currently I am saving money up for the 2 doki doki games from Tenipuri and Maihitoyo from Haruaka...and my sister also recommended Love Revelution, so many games to buy...>x<

I think you should buy Tokimemo GS 2. It is as fun as the first game (maybe even funnier XD ).
I heard that Love Revolution is also a good game... yeah, so many dating sims to buy >_>

#8 wasseryharp

wasseryharp

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:Kira's condo, Yunoki's mansion and Kanayan's apartment~ XD
  • Interests:RPG, Girl's game, Anime, Manga, Japanese, Foreign Culture, Sweets, Food
  • Who I fangirl over:Chimo... oops i mean Tomomori, Shirogane, Yunoki-senpai and KiraKira-tan~

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:14 PM

If you like Toki GS1, i believe you can enjoy the game~
I'm going to buy 2 dokidoki from Tenipuri ,too. ^^" Even though i don't have time to play.
For me, Love revo is a bit hard and take time to play. But the system is interesting. And the graphic is cute and colorful~
I really recommend Maihitoyo~ Because Suefumi-san is LOVE~! >__<~

#9 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:30 AM

I think you should buy Tokimemo GS 2. It is as fun as the first game (maybe even funnier XD ).
I heard that Love Revolution is also a good game... yeah, so many dating sims to buy >_>

okay, I will put it up in my list to buy. Since I am going to be in Japan in January, I will do my dating sim shopping then~ XDD

If you like Toki GS1, i believe you can enjoy the game~  
I'm going to buy 2 dokidoki from Tenipuri ,too. ^^" Even though i don't have time to play.  
For me, Love revo is a bit hard and take time to play. But the system is interesting. And the graphic is cute and colorful~  
I really recommend Maihitoyo~ Because Suefumi-san is LOVE~! >__<~

why do they have to divide the dokidoki games in 2??? NOOO, and each one is sooo expensive...maybe I should just stick to one...the beach one, since my favourite 2 are in there...but I also want to go after Niou...>.<

yeah, that is what I heard about love revolution, the system is interesting, that is why I want to buy it. But yeah, no time to play....>o<

but dont you think its such an expensive game just to go for one person? Still struggling...should i buy? should I not?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:13 AM

I have both games, I actually prefer TokiMemoGS1 but I also love TokiMemoGS2 as it makes me laugh (and Hikami/Kaichou's dorkiness wins in so many ways and the fact that he's related to a certain character from TMGS1 makes him more love<3) and TokiMemoGS2 makes it slightly more interesting when replaying for another ending? I recommend TMGS2 if you, like me, like parameter building and being able to kick the main male off their first place pedestal in the school's ranking. XD;;

I'm also getting both DokiDoki games...stupid Sanada and Atobe had to be in different games and drain my wallet >_<;

I can't really comment much on LoveRevo as I'm still in my WTF phase with the game's system and it was thus pushed back in favor of me playing other games ^^;

Maihitoyo is as pretty as a game graphic re-vamp could get and is love for homely feeling of going back to Haruka1 after long hours of playing Haruka3. Personally, I haven't even gotten past chapter 1 (once again, no time and was distracted), but from what I've read of the storyline summaries at the Kuruizaki forum, I guess I'd recommend it?

If you really need to choose just one though, I'm going to say to ditch one of the Doki Doki games and go for Maihitoyo, then you could wait until the discount version of TMGS2 and the other DokiDoki game or something?

#11 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:57 AM

oh yeah!! I love kicking the guys off the school ranking!! I pwned top in my first year everytime and laugh at Hazuki's face...HAHAHA!!! XDDD
Okay, will wait for the discounted version to come out, but that is the pain with doki doki...I really liekd Sanada's dorkiness in Gakuensai, but I love Yukimura and Atobe too...why do they have to be separated? TToTT
evil marketing people!

in that case, compare to haruka 3, I love it because of the storyline and the system it uses (no stupid mini games) is Maihitoyo like that? Because if its like that, I might buy it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:22 PM

LMAO I do that too, with Saeki it's even more fun because he's an ass, a lovable ass, but an ass nonetheless. XD;

I'm guessing that the marketting people knows that we fangirls will buy the game for tthe Hyoutei+Rikkai cast and thus they should be seperated or only one of the DokiDoki games will be more profitable than the other <_<; (At least these marketing people are better than Koei's in the fact that they don't dangle premium boxes with pretty extras in our faces)

I thought that Maihitoyo's system is quite similar to Haruka 3, the battle system is still the same but I don't think there are those stupid minigames (I hated them too....was only good with the rabbit feeding game in Haruka 2)

#13 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:09 AM

=o='
no wonder we have the same birthday! Why are we so similar?? I hate the mini games so much and the only one I am good at was the rabbit feeding ones!!

hell yeah, Koei really makes alot of money out of us fangirls right? They keep producing books and CDs basically of the same thing, or a CD with only 2 songs in it, still charging at an album price, suckers like us will still buy it...XD;;;

i really hope buying the dokidoki games is not going to be a disappointment, because in all honesty, Koei still makes the best dating sims of all, I thought gakuensai was kind of boring...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:39 AM

ahahaha...if you tell me that you also have AB bloodtype, I'm going to start being scared of the similarities. XDD;;

I just got the DokiDoki Mountain game yesterday and since I've opened the box, I've only been 'wtf-ing' at the crazy (I mean they made a trading card with Kirihara punching zombies wtf is that??? =_=; ).

Off-topicly...do you know of a good place I could find a guide for Angelique Trois? I've been wondering how I could get Arios in that game, but haven't any luck finding guides.

#15 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 02:44 AM

hahaha..okay, no, I am a typical O...XD
you are AB...o___O <--reminded of scary anime characters that are AB, eg Yunoki

HAHAHAHA!!! XDDD
WTF?? Akaya punching zombies?? Can you play it and let me know if its worth buying the games?

I knew a site, that is where I got my walkthruogh for Angelique Trois. But from the top of my head, I remember the secret to go after Arios is:
1. when you first enter your name for the game, enter "Arios" (in Katakana)
2. It will tell you, you are not allowed to use this name.
3. then you can go after him from then. but he only appears every Tuesday and Thursday at noon time at Yakusoku no basho(cant remember the name of the place exactly but i remember it was something like that..)

something along the lines, but I will go home and show you the link to the site I use.

p.s. I think I will post this in the walkthough area in case other people need help with this.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 03:36 PM

lol oh-kaaay~ XDD;;;

Yes, punching zombies (http://img207.images...6356/wtfdt9.jpg) XDD;; Personally, I found the game very easy. It's like Gakuensai, only easier, and the uh...plot's a bit wtf in a funny way. Personally I found it okay, so I don't know if I'd recommend it or not ^^;

I shall try that then~ Thank you for the help ^__^

#17 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:49 AM

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stupid Akaya....XDDDD
From that I can imagine it a game full of crack!

the game is even easier than Gakuensai?? o.O

wouldnt that be really boring then? Now I am really rethinking about buying the game, but still, I am tempted...Ir ead a lot of reviews and they all said the game was too easy, the it was too short...and someone even made the comment that yukimura's hair looks like seaweed...>.<

although I like crack, but i have a feeling, the crack is only going to be in the mountain one, because of majority of Rikkai crack being there. the beach one is probably gonna be real corney because Atobe is there...but I want to go after Atobe...;_;

arghhhh!!! maybe I should just buy second hand game when I am in Japan

oh, I also read review of maihitoyo, it got really low reviews too because people complain that it was really short, and the chapters were repetitious for every character, so the first time you play, its fun, then after that its the same story every time...kind of reminds me of Unmei no Meikyu
Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Mariem

Mariem

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 11:03 AM

By the way, who is going to buy the remake of the first Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, on Nintendo DS? The release date is March 15, 2007.
There will be a new character, Tendou Jin, voiced by Hoshi Souichirou. This new character seems to come from the school in the second Tokimemo GS :

Posted Image

(I just scanned this month's B'SLOG, this magazine is LOVE :lol: )

What I found very funny is that his name "Tendou Jin" reminds me of "Nintendo"... even the kanjis look the same : 任天堂 (nintendo) / 天童壬 (Tendou Jin). XD
They also say in this magazine that you can choose a guy to be your best friend.
I really hope they will add more things, like more mini-games. ^.^

#19 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:05 PM

I dont have Nitendo DX....>.<
I heard its like impossible now to buy one
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:56 PM

Waaah I want it to... But I don't have NintendoDS... but I not to fond for tokimeki memorial girl side 2 , I love the first though, the second is really like the copy cat for the first one but different guy (saying that while already got all the guys ending lol...)

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance