116 replies to this topic

#41 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

Thank you so much!!!

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#42 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Drooling over hot Blondes (especially if they're ebil >), raven-haired autistic genius detectives, silver-haired bloodsuckers and soccer players who can cook and play the Piano. Besides that, being a hopeless Otaku, Gaming, YouTubing, Film Making, storytelling, listening to Music, taking walks, swimming, bringing the world back the way it was...
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura Ryotaro, Gilgamesh, L Lawliet, Zero Kiryuu, Solomon Goldsmith, Meier Link, Tamaki

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

@ Ayane:

If you have time, may I ask you for a siggie too ? *Puppy Eyes*

I love your Shimizu one; I'd like the exact same but for Tsuchiura Ryotaro with a deep forest green color and a quote below just like yours...

The quote would be:

Tristesse, Fantasy Impromptu and Liebestraume

(Fantaisie spelled Fantasy)

Aligato!

#43 Ayane

Ayane

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Location:In front of computer, In my Room, and In the usual spot near the lake
  • Interests:I love game and anime... I love to play guitar... I read so many manga and watch a lot anime... play so many games... <br /><br />I think I'm a Otaku even I don't look like one... <br /><br />So... La Corda D'oro is not my favorite one... <br /><br />I have too many favorite anime and manga...
  • Who I fangirl over:Shimizu Keiichi, Tsuchiura, Kaji Aoi, Storm, Cloud Strife : I LOVE COOL, COLD AND WEIRD GUYS!!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:41 AM

Len x Kaho and Vampire : I got a school Exam for 3 days T___T and I think the signature and avatar made will be due... I will finish your request at 28 May!

I promisee!!! T___T
Posted Image

To visit my avatar and Signature shop click the signature

#44 Haine

Haine

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuki Hihara, Aoi Kaji, Ikuto Tsukiyomi, Kukai Souma, and Zero Kiryu

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:52 PM

umm.. I don't have a request or anything but I have noticed a lot of people have sigs and avis from this topic.. And like wow, these are like really good. I mean, I would request something.. but uh, I think I'll stick to my VK. :D

Posted Image

#45 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Drooling over hot Blondes (especially if they're ebil >), raven-haired autistic genius detectives, silver-haired bloodsuckers and soccer players who can cook and play the Piano. Besides that, being a hopeless Otaku, Gaming, YouTubing, Film Making, storytelling, listening to Music, taking walks, swimming, bringing the world back the way it was...
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura Ryotaro, Gilgamesh, L Lawliet, Zero Kiryuu, Solomon Goldsmith, Meier Link, Tamaki

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:26 PM

Len x Kaho and Vampire : I got a school Exam for 3 days T___T and I think the signature and avatar made will be due... I will finish your request at 28 May!

I promisee!!! T___T

@ Ayane:

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! But your exams come first ! Don't worry about us, we'll wait ! :wink:

Let me know if you have any questions about the Siggie.

@ Haine:

Your VK is SO AWESOME !!!

#46 Valley_Lily

Valley_Lily

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:SCANLATIONS!!
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura VS. Tsukimori! Yunoki VS. Kaji! Fight for ME my sexy bishies!! :D

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:13 AM

@ Ayane: ...
The quote would be:
Tristesse, Fantasy Impromptu and Liebestraume
(Fantaisie spelled Fantasy)
Aligato!

Wouldn't it have been better to just use one? Für Elise ... ;)
@LVampire: Für Elise has an interesting story in the Corda2 Ryo's ending. It's special. PM me about it sometimes.
Posted Image

#47 Ayane

Ayane

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Location:In front of computer, In my Room, and In the usual spot near the lake
  • Interests:I love game and anime... I love to play guitar... I read so many manga and watch a lot anime... play so many games... <br /><br />I think I'm a Otaku even I don't look like one... <br /><br />So... La Corda D'oro is not my favorite one... <br /><br />I have too many favorite anime and manga...
  • Who I fangirl over:Shimizu Keiichi, Tsuchiura, Kaji Aoi, Storm, Cloud Strife : I LOVE COOL, COLD AND WEIRD GUYS!!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:04 PM

Everybody who request!! As I promised!! XD XD XD

A set Of Tsuchiura for Vampire san~ Here youuuu... Go!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

An avatar or Tsukimori Kaji for Len x Kaho san!

Posted Image

Tell me if I made mistake! I'll Fix it hapilly because my exam finished!! I'm freee~!!! XD XD
Posted Image

#48 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Ayane-San, I love you!

I'm so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS GORGEOUS and it reflects Tsuchi's personality's so well !!!

Good Job !!!

The Last Vampire. Leader of the Tsuchiura Resistance Secret Group [T.R.S.G]
and the Blonde Ebil Bishies League [B.E.B.L]

#49 Ayane

Ayane

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:31 AM

Last Vampire : You're welcome XD

Tell me if you want to change your Signature and Avatar again~

I'll made it for you :D
Posted Image

#50 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

OWWW!! BIG BIG THANKS AYANE-SAN! HOPE YOU GET GOOD SCORES!!!

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#51 Shiratsuki

Shiratsuki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Location:Anxiously waiting for college application results...which won't come out for another 3 months
  • Interests:I have so many interests! Most of which are related to manga or anime. XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Peter White, Kaji Aoi, Yunoki Azuma *goes on for several hours*

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

Wow, you're amazing! Do you think you could make a Yunoki Azuma set for me? I don't have any pictures, since my laptop ate all of them. -_-; Thank you!
Talking to yourself is NOT INSANE! I completely don't believe that saying! It's only when you argue and lose the argument that you should start worrying...

Posted Image

Signature and avatar by Ayane~ Thank you!

#52 Sephina

Sephina

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Siegfried

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:43 AM

Woooow...you make so pretty signatures and avatars! How do you make them so shiny? When I make my own siggies they are so pastel colored...I wonder why...?
Posted Image
-Marry me, Siegfried!
-Hell no!!

#53 Ayane

Ayane

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

Shiratsuki : Yes I'll made you one. Just wait

Sephina : Oh, you just made a layer and change the layer into soft light mode, and then take a 100 pixel white soft brush, and just brush it around the picture
Posted Image

#54 Sephina

Sephina

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:01 AM

Sephina : Oh, you just made a layer and change the layer into soft light mode, and then take a 100 pixel white soft brush, and just brush it around the picture

Thanks for the tip! I can't wait to try it for my new siggie and ava.
Posted Image
-Marry me, Siegfried!
-Hell no!!

#55 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

Tell me if you want to change your Signature and Avatar again~

I'll made it for you :D

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to change the words - don't change anything else, it's PERFECT as is.

It's my friend's idea, she thinks it's better, remove the current words and replace them with / keeping the exact same font:

La Corda d'Oro. Tsuchiura Ryotaro. The Pianist

Please be sure to send me the http link or me retard won't be able to set it up...

So sorry, last change I promise! It's my friend's fault LOL

ALIGATO

#56 Ayane

Ayane

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:31 AM

Sephina : Kyaaa!! It's Siegfried XD XD

Vampire : http://img220.images...suchiurapc9.jpg here you go!

The Preview : Posted Image

Shiratsuki : A set of Yunoki Azuma

Posted Image

Link : http://img207.images.../yunoki2va0.jpg

Posted Image

Link : http://img87.imagesh...unokiavamv6.jpg
Posted Image

#57 Sephina

Sephina

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:02 AM

Sephina : Kyaaa!! It's Siegfried XD XD

Kukukuku... Indeed it is. Isn't he adorable?
Posted Image
-Marry me, Siegfried!
-Hell no!!

#58 Ayane

Ayane

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:20 AM

Sephina : Yes he is!! He always made me melted, I love cool guys!! XP

Look at my new avatar Signature it's Storm from Final Fantasy Versus XIII he is so adorable too!! Ahahah the Signature looks so silly I even put my Title name on it

"Ayane - The Signature Maker"

Huahahah :lol:
Posted Image

#59 Sephina

Sephina

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:08 PM

Sephina : Yes he is!! He always made me melted, I love cool guys!! XP

Look at my new avatar Signature it's Storm from Final Fantasy Versus XIII he is so adorable too!! Ahahah the Signature looks so silly I even put my Title name on it

"Ayane - The Signature Maker"

Huahahah :lol:

^_^ He sure looks cool and also you new ava+siggie.
Posted Image
-Marry me, Siegfried!
-Hell no!!

#60 The Last Vampire

The Last Vampire

aka The Gilgamesh Girl

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

Vampire : http://img220.images...suchiurapc9.jpg here you go!

The Preview : Posted Image

Shiratsuki : A set of Yunoki Azuma

Posted Image

Link : http://img207.images.../yunoki2va0.jpg

Posted Image

Link : http://img87.imagesh...unokiavamv6.jpg

KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! *Faint*

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I love the Yunoki Set too, it's really pretty...!
You don't need to worry about your Photopshop skills...They're great ! Better than mine for sure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance