IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Dear My SUN (shotacon twins raising game)

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#41 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:28 AM

interesting. Thank you for answering my questions. It sounds like a lot of fun. And more story is a plus but on the other side a minus for me since it's a PS2 game ^___^;;

If it gains more popularity it might be ported to the PC.

three days? That's pretty long @___@
PM series are way shorter since there isn't much of a story. but this... :3

The gameplay is also totally different with wat you said. A card system eh? How do you collect them? Buying them?
-----------------------------------

I enjoyed the PM endings but some are rather ugly drawn (the males cough) I'm sure this one doesn't have those lol.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#42 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:05 AM

You can collect cards in the map. By just visiting a character you will receive cards of that character.

The drawing is actually... acceptable for me. D3 games' drawing are those that you either like or don't like.

#43 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:14 AM

Oh~ I really love this game ^0^ but I can't raise my son to cool type T^T so I decided to raise him to sport guy instead because I've many Joujou's card ^^" (Joujou is so cool!!! >//<) and I still not complete my son yet ^^" the story's so long~

umm can I ask you something... how can I get the other guys ending? just meet him on the map???

Ps.raito's so cute~~~~~ >0<

#44 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:38 AM

You can get the cool type by increasing "kiyou" and "chishiki". And to get a character, it all depends on your stats, and what do you choice in those options in all character's events.

#45 moken

moken

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:03 AM

Just a weird question... you can't marry your own son at the end, right?. Because at least in Princess Maker she wasn't your real daughter (although I still find strange that you can fall in love and marry someone you have raised as your own daughter   :shock: ). It would be funny, that in the end they were not her sons (the twins were exchanged with other twins in the hospital XD). Hmm... but it can be true, because one of them has the personality of the mother and the other one has the personality of the father. Too bad   :evil: .

#46 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:33 AM

You can't marry your sun, because they're your real son XDD

#47 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 11:59 AM

Thank you for the answer ^0^~ now I can have my cool son!!!

so for getting the guys... I don't have to go to him every time on the map? just raise the stat(by using his cards) right???

It would be funny, that in the end they were not her sons (the twins were exchanged with other twins in the hospital XD).

5555 I hope it would be like that too!! so cute~~ >//<

about people who you can get the end with.. I little confuse... Can I get Tatsunami satoru?? because I can't see his heart on the map >.<
and what about doujima-sensei and koushirou? (I like doujima!!! >//<)

about daijikun... son's rival~
I really shock that he love me!?!!! for the whole time I think he just like me like a mother or teacher or somethings else but... he want to marry me!?!! to tell the truth I didn't hate him because I like his character ^//^ and I really like his voice~~~ but... he's my friend's son!!!! and... the age!?!! he's even younger than my sons!?!!!
anyway... I think I can't have ending with him right? ^^'

#48 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:07 PM

You can have ending with Doujima, Daiji and Eishirou or whatever.

#49 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:11 PM

*suddenly interrupting* whoa!!! i want this game!!! (;_;)
it's nice that in the game that the heroine can cheat on her husband hehehe..........but i think i can't do it because he's the ultimate bishie (well....in my opinion) btw i prefer raito (same name :mrgreen: ) because he's cuter & calmer. luv calm cutie!

just asking: can the heroine raise the twins other than to become pop idols? for example athletes or salarymen (LMAO!! :lol: ) maybe?

Posted Image

#50 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:06 PM

You can have ending with Doujima, Daiji and Eishirou or whatever.

eh!?!! really??? :shock: how??

um.. I just finish the game but I can't get Joujou >//<
Joujou's heart go to almost red before the last year and then in the last year(age18) the heart of joujou on the map is just disappear!!!! and I can't have his ending T^T Could anyone please tell me why? >.< or I have to get red heart before the last year???

#51 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:53 AM

I finished my first playthrough and I was LOLing very hard at the heroine's rival, Sakurako's son, Daichi LOL. LIKE REALLY, I THINK IN THE WHOLE GAME, NO ONE CAN RIVAL HIM IN TERMS OF MOTHER COMPLEX. HE EVEN BEAT MY OWN CHILD (FUUTO).

Spoiler

AND BECAUSE MY LOL!SKREENCAPTURE THING IS KINDA DED AND IT DOESNT WORK, I CAN ONLY SALVAGE THESE TO SHARE WITH YOU GAIZ.
Spoiler

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#52 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:07 PM

The Shinsengumi member! Who is that?! Raito of Fuuto?! *_*

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#53 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

The Shinsengumi member! Who is that?! Raito of Fuuto?! *_*

If I remember correctly, I think that was back in a school play where Fuuto's class is supposed to do a Shinsengumi's play and he ended up as Okita lol.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:24 PM

If I remember correctly, I think that was back in a school play where Fuuto's class is supposed to do a Shinsengumi's play and he ended up as Okita lol.

really!?!!! ohhh~~~ how cute~ >//<

#55 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:11 PM

The skreencapturing quality still sucks probably because of my video card and my computer's like old old old old old old old and stuff aren't really compatible lols.

Thanks, lilinnocence!
Apparently MU is being mean to my files right now so it may be unavailable lols. If anyone can't wait, please feel free to direct download it off the displays lol.
I DELETED THE FILES ALREADY SO LOLS.

Here are the screens of my first run through in DMS Fuuto (Amaenbou) route.
If anyone's interested, the RAR download file of the first run through EVENT CG link is here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OU229DRM

FOR THE LOLNESS OF PEOPLE.

Posted Image

AGAIN, MOST PICTURES ARE NOT SPOILERIFIC, BUT A FEW OF THEM ARE LOL.
Spoiler

Here are the ones in the Original CG gallery.
Again, the download RAR'd file link is here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5MA2E10

MOST OF THE PICTURES HERE ARE SPOILERIFIC.
VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION LOLS.

Spoiler
P.S. In case anyone wants to learn what 難攻不落 means, here's an explanation lol.
http://dictionary.go...=...&kwassist=0

As for 腐女子, I don't need to explain that lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#56 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:47 AM

@Souya- The download file seems like it temporarily unavaliable. o.

DW it works thanks for the piccys ^^

#57 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:09 AM

And I am now going after Kira-sama because of that beautiful CG (and he's pissing me off T__T) XDDD

But it's really saddening that every character you can go after only has got 3 CGs T__T

#58 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:31 AM

Thank you for the pictures >//<

And I am now going after Kira-sama because of that beautiful CG (and he's pissing me off T__T) XDDD

yes yes!! he's really piss me off >.< but still.. he's cute~ so I forgive him ^^"
anyway, I still raise raitokun so I can't go after kira -_-"

eh?? they have only 3 CG??? so sad~~~ T^T

#59 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

-clicks spoiler tag-

wow. one of your sons looks really girly >__< uke worthy I guess.
I like the Cg though. Thanks. I like the use of colors XD

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#60 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

I have a question! Does anyone manage to get the father to come back? I have cleared both Raito and Fuuto but still no father end, all I got after rejecting Kira (this time) was the Taichi as News Reporter one T__T
(He's showing a news of Kira getting his hair cutted by Fuuto. And that was the ending for Kira if I did not reject him actually. XDD)

So far, Melody and Kira cleared. ^w^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance